A SURFACE TREATMENT SYSTEM FOR PROTECTING CONCRETE & MASONRY
TAPECRETE P151, popularly known as TAPECRETE is an acrylic based Polymer Modified Cementitious Flexible Composite coating system. TAPECRETE P151 in conjunction with cement provides properties to combat the shortcomings of plain cement, particularly its poor adhesion properties, low impact strength, low flexural strength and thin section fragility. TAPECRETE P151 Polymer adds to the potential use as well as enhances the properties of cement slurry/ mortar/concrete making them excellent choice for use in new as well as renovation work.
TAPECRETE P151 is used for surface treatment, protecting, waterproofing and repairing concrete and masonry. Waterproofing of basements, toilets, terraces, roofs, swimming pools, water towers etc. General concrete repairs. Protection of concrete against corrosion, salt attack etc.
- Combines a tough, flexible, hard-wearing surface with waterproofing.
- Allows trapped vapour to escape thus preventing peeling and blistering.
- Can be applied in uniform thickness to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Develops excellent bond to most building materials.
- Reduces or prevents salt penetration into concrete.
- Is not affected by ultraviolet light or by chemicals ranging from mild acids to
- strong alkalies.
- Is highly durable in continuous wet condition.
- Is non-flammable and does not give off toxic gases, when exposed to fire.
- Will not rot or corrode.
- Most properties improve with age.
- Is not harmful to the health of workman